Grande Family home in a quiet position and many more features
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, perched on the high side and with a north easterly rear aspect, this 5/6 bedroom three storey family home is proudly presented to the market by the team at Ray White Gordon / St Ives. You are greeted by automated security gates and intercom security with a paved driveway leading up to a large two car garage. The entry porch has elevated views over Twin Creek reserve and one step into the foyer will certainly impress as there is an abundance of natural light, large spiral staircase and high ceilings.
For entertaining the house has it's own Cinema, Formal lounge area and separate formal Dining with a Marble fireplace. There is also a covered terrace, swimming pool surrounded by sandstone coping and frameless glass balustrades with an additional pool house (could be self contained accommodation with it's own hot water tank).
Furthermore you have a modern bathrooms throughout, study, guest suite and four Bedrooms all air-conditioned with their own BIRs on the upper level
You are approx. 300m walk to Warrawee Public School and approx. 950m walk to Warrawee Train Station. This makes it ideal for those who want to walk their kids to the school enroute to the station
* Master bedroom with ensuite, WIR and balcony & 4 double bedrooms w/ built-ins.
* Spacious formal lounge & Formal dining room
* Eat-in gourmet kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
* Casual meals area which opens out to the covered entertaining terrace
* Self contained guest accommodation study / sitting area and bathroom
* Under floor heating (entry, laundry & bathrooms) Heated towel rails, Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
* Polished floorboards throughout all living areas and carpets in casual areas.
* Marble fire place, Rain Water tank, Plantation shutters, pool house with LED downlights, multiple hot water systems, porcelain tiles, solar roof panel with Gov't rebate per usage.
* Utility / laundry room with additional storage & Multiple storage areas
* Land approx. 930 sqm & 350 sqm internal.
* Walk to Warrawee Public School and within Turramurra High School zone
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information contained in this publication but does not constitute any representation by the publishers, vendors or real estate agent interested parties must rely on their own enquiry.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
See all features
930m² / 0.23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.