Spacious Family house - Land Value - Move in or Invest!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Bordering pristine reserve parkland, this solid, spacious and versatile family residence set on approx 1,144sqm, enjoys gorgeous leafy outlooks from its elevated decks. Tucked away in a private cul-de-sac locale in a peaceful position in Wahroonga and situated within close proximity to the renowned 'Rose Seidler' House, it is a short stroll to the bus, a short drive to Turramurra train station, Westfield and meters from the Hampden Avenue Village shops.
- Light-filled interiors with a choice of flexible entertaining areas
- Large family room with log burner flowing to the terrace and pool area
- Tranquil views from both living areas and bedrooms
- On the lower level there is a self-contained studio
- Original good size family kitchen with views and access to the front of the property
- Separate dining opening on the large terrace
- Master bedroom with gorgeous private bush aspect and access to terrace
- Further 3 bedrooms with BIR's; separate study
- Close proximity to Wahroonga Public School, Knox, St. Edmund's College & Abbotsleigh
- Set within the Wahroonga Bush School zone
- Close proximity to bus links 575, 576 for Macquarie Park
Opportunity knocks once!
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
3 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.