Full brick, Leafy aspect and Motivated Vendor!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This generously sized apartment ticks all the boxes for that discerning buyer with an entry level budget. Tastefully renovated, with a generous layout and a leafy aspect, it is perfectly suited to that young professional, down sizer, investor and young family. There is very little offered in the block as it is a tightly held block of 12 and the strata levies are kept remarkably low. The location is central to those working in Parramatta, the Central Coast and the City with Sydney's best private and public schools close by. You are also located within close proximity to Waitara or Wahroonga Train stations and of course Hornsby Westfield and the Blue Gum Hotel is just down the road.
Summary Features include:
- Near new kitchen includes a Bosch dishwasher, pantry, servery and 4 burner ceramic cook-top.
- Thermal roller blinds in living and split air-conditioning, Holland roller blinds in bedrooms.
- Modern family bathroom, Master Bedroom and a large second bedroom.
- Single automatic lock up garage and plenty of storage.
- Abbotsleigh, Knox, Barker College and St Leo's College close by.
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.