SOLD BY ED MOONEY
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Single level easy care living, walk to shops and school.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac and within close proximity to Princes Street Shops and Pymble Public School is this single level, easy care home set on the leafy and peaceful Upper North Shore of Sydney. On a level 482 sqm this property boasts a north to rear aspect, level lawns, paved terrace and private garden. The accommodation provides three bedrooms (Master with built in robes and ensuite), open plan lounge and dining areas, kitchen with gas cook top and internal laundry. There is plenty of storage throughout and a lock up single garage with internal access. If you're downsizing or looking for an entry level property within the prestigious east side locale, then an inspection this summer is a must.
* Open plan living, separate Lounge and Dining
* Modern kitchen with gas appliances
* Easy care garden. Child friendly lawns
* Single lock up garage with Internal access and attic storage
* Close to Private Schools and within Pymble Public School zone
* Air Conditioning
* Alarm System
* Built in Wardrobes 2 Bedrooms
* Close to Schools
* Close to Transport
* Easy care garden
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.