Sold by Paula Talberg and Ari Akbarian
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Ready for a new family to move in and make it their own, this property set on a remarkable 1,135sqm approx. land is being offered for the first time in almost 25 years. Blissfully located within a quiet yet exclusive pocket of St Ives, the solid family home is nestled within a private bush setting and yet you are only 50 metres away from a bus service linking you to Gordon Train Station. Make the most of its north to front aspect with easily maintained child friendly gardens and several outdoor entertaining areas giving you a hub to entertain friends and family. Inside, living is made simple with a free flowing single level floorplan that contains a large living/dining room, high ceilings, air-conditioning and gas bayonnets for comfort. Furthermore your gourmet eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and a bar style benchtop for casual dining will be more than sufficient for that growing family. There is plenty of storage both in and under house complimenting a separate laundry with outside access. The three bedrooms are intimately aligned and have plenty of room for growing kids and the Master is spoiled with their own ensuite. Positioned within the St Ives Primary and High School catchment and close to Gordon East Primary, Masada College, Corpus Christi and the bus to Ravenswood School.
- Floor to ceiling windows and doors to outside creates a light interior
- Expansive lounge and dining room opening out to entertainers terrace.
- Large Eat-in Kitchen with gas cooktop and benchtops. Gas bayonnet.
- Master bedroom with en suite and bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Child-friendly landscaped garden. Plenty of underhouse storage.
- Single level living; 1,135sqm approx; large carport, Internal Laundry.
- 50 metre walk to bus stop; Sydney's top schools & parks are close by.
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own inquiries and check the information.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.