Sold by Ari and Paula at Auction!
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
Capturing the essence of classic Hampton's style, this family home has been designed with a focus on laid back family living, embracing an abundance of year-round northerly sun. Arguably one of the best locations in St Ives, positioned perfectly on the high side of this street, on a large parcel of land, and within only a short stroll from the highly sought after St Ives North Primary School, city link buses and local amenities. Recently renovated, this family home offers relaxed, easy living with generous light-filled interiors, private alfresco spaces, perfect for keen entertainers.
From its elegant tiled entry, this stylish yet practical family home boasts a generous open plan formal and casual living, gourmet stone kitchen with quality appliances, garden views, a stunning master suite with well appointed ensuite and walk-in robe, with a further four generously proportioned bedrooms.
- Generous lounge room with feature gas fireplace and French doors open to an outdoor sitting area.
- Modern gourmet kitchen includes an over-sized stone island bench top, Miele dishwasher, 5 plate gas cook top, double oven and plentiful storage.
- Casual dining opens to an additional informal living room which leads seamlessly to an extensive covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Formal dining room flows to an additional living room and provides access to alfresco area.
- Oversized rumpus room includes a built-in bar ideal as a teenagers / parents retreat with separate access.
- Seamless flow from sun drenched interiors to private alfresco living spaces, including a covered Balinese inspired entertaining area complete with a built-in barbecue area.
- Grand scaled master bedroom suite with ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Additional three double bedrooms and one single, all with built-ins and one with an ensuite.
- Guest WC and shower recess on entry level, and internal laundry facilities
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, automatic double lock-up garage with internal access, security system, additional storage.
- Private, salt water, solar-heated, in-ground swimming pool, alfresco spaces, low level maintenance gardens perfect for young children and pets.
- Highly sought after neighbourhood, stroll to St Ives North Primary, shops, parks and various amenities.
Open to view half an hour prior for pre-auction inspection.
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.