Sold Prior to Auction by Paula & Ari!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Contemporary single-level living in a sought after location
Located in arguably one of the best locations in St Ives, this double-brick, tastefully renovated family home, embraces a host of impressive credentials for sought-after family living and entertaining.
Spanning approx. 974sqm of level land, in a tightly-held child-friendly cul-de-sac location, all within walking distance to public transport, places of worship, St Ives North Primary, Masada College, Brigidine College, Sydney Grammar and St Ives Shopping Village.
- Large front terrace area overlooks established front garden
- Light-filled open plan living/dining with gas fireplace extending to timber deck and garden
- Child-friendly lawns and established gardens, plenty of space for a pool, additional parking
- New, spacious kitchen with premium stainless steel appliances, overlooking rear garden
- Full family bathroom, vanities with Caesar stone benches and frameless shower screens
- Master bedroom includes a full size ensuite with sleek fixtures, room size walk-in w/robe
- Further two spacious bedrooms, both include built-in units
- Fourth bedroom, or additional retreat, features dual aspect elevated leafy outlook
- Features ducted air-con, plantation shutters, high ceilings, stained timber floor boards
- Good size internal laundry includes toilet and direct access to back garden
- Lock-up garage with access to under house storage, plenty of off street parking
- Located in the St Ives North Primary School catchment zone, easy level walk to Masada
- Walk to buses for Gordon Rail, CBD, Macquarie Park and Northern Beaches
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.