Spacious Family Home with Stunning Bush Panorama
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set against a picturesque backdrop showcasing unobstructed bushland views over 'Garigal National Park', this contemporary family home offers an enviable lifestyle in a premium community. Revealing a haven of indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, light filled interiors and leafy outlooks from almost every window, this appealing home is located within moments to St Ives Shopping Centre, cafes, buses and elite private schools.
- Placed on approx. 961sqm of land in a peaceful tightly held cul-de-sac
- Secure low maintenance backyard with child friendly lawns in a tranquil setting
- Swimming pool with semi frameless glass balustrades adjoins a sun-lit entertaining terrace
- Vast formal lounge room bathed in northerly sunshine, flows to a balcony with lush views
- Spacious family room provides access to front sitting porch, adjoining dining room, guest WC
- Well-appointed gas kitchen with scenic views features stone benchtops and a gas cooktop
- Master bedroom includes his/hers built in robes, a full size ensuite with double vanities
- Four bedrooms, three of which are fitted with built in wardrobes and offer a private aspect
- Main upstairs bathroom includes a bathtub, separate toilet as well as ample cupboard storage
- Ready for immediate enjoyment with scope for improvement in a highly desirable locale
- Extensive under house lock up storage on lower ground level lends itself to many possibilities
- Double lock up garage plus workshop/storage, separate laundry room with internal access
- Walk to buses for Gordon rail, Macquarie Park and CBD. Bush walking trails & Acron Oval are nearby
- St Ives Park Public School catchment zone, close to Brigidine and Sydney Grammar School
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.