Sold! Sold! Sold! by Paula & Ari!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Peacefully set back from the street, this inviting, immaculately presented family home on
approx 1,007sqm plot, features light-filled living areas with a seamless indoor/outdoor flow
to an alfresco setting including a sparkling, sandstone paved pool. Offering picturesque
views across Garigal National Park, you can enjoy family life in this idyllic natural setting.
- NE facing living area flows to a covered alfresco entertaining verandah with BBQ
- Separate dining with floor to ceiling windows with garden outlook, cypress pine flooring
- Modern Caesar Stone kitchen features Bosch double oven & eat-in area
- Optional guest bedroom with ensuite or rumpus; internal laundry with outside access
- Upstairs includes plenty of storage, large family bathroom, 3 bedrooms (all have BIR)
- Master has large dressing room, new ensuite & gorgeous balcony for peace & quiet
- Fully compliant, newly renovated salt water pool; low maintenance level back garden
- Walk to St Ives Park Public, Acron Oval, parks, Brigidine, Corpus Christi & Masada
View: As advertised or by appointment
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.