SOLD BY ARI AKBARIAN
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
North east to rear home set on approx 932sqm
Offered to the market for the first time in 40 years with a wide street frontage, this brick home offers possibilities to add value on this tightly held position.
- Tidy open plan kitchen overlooks the back garden
- Four bedrooms offer a private leafy outlook, main includes an ensuite
- Main bathroom features a bath tub and shower recess, separate laundry room
- Adjoining dining room has access to a sunny rear balcony, cypress pine floors
- Spacious lounge room features an electric fireplace and air-conditioning
- Separate storage room / wine cellar on lower level plus a study area
- Remote double garage with internal access and driveway parking
- Large back yard enjoys natural sunlight and is ideal for children at all stages
- Front sitting porch is in view of impeccably maintained, established gardens
- Within St Ives North Primary School Catchment and public transport close by
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.