SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION BY MOSS AKBARIAN!
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Owners have clearly instructed us to sell at or before auction. All genuine offers considered.
St Ives ultimate private, residential estate is located at the end of a private roadway and is comprised of 4,531m2 of landscaped grounds. Buyers should note the subdivision potential of the property (subject to council approval). The impressive, full brick, residence is constructed over 3 levels and has been built to exacting standards. Oversized living spaces flow seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining terraces, rear grounds and pool area. Multiple living rooms, both formal and informal, create the perfect family living environment centered around an expansive chefs kitchen.
All bathrooms have been remodeled the master suite features a private balcony, walk-in robes and ensuite with spa. All bedrooms include built-ins. The main family room is huge and incorporates a slow combustion fireplace, balcony and direct access to the sprawling billiard/rumpus room.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Back to base alarm
- Abundant storage
- 4 remote controlled garages + additional carport/workshop
- Solar heated, salt water pool
- Multiple outdoor terraces and entertaining spaces
- Full brick construction with solid Tassie Oak doors
- Abundant natural light and access to the outdoors
- Private setting with expansive bush views
- Located in the St Ives North Primary School catchment
- St Ives most significant private land holding
Inspections As advertised or by appointment only.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.