SOLD TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO AUCTION BY SIMA AKBARIAN
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Near level full brick home renovated for todays market
This truly remarkable home that has all the bells and whistles when it comes to modern tastes infused with position, build and topography. This 294sqm full brick single level house is located on a flat rectangular 930sqm of landscaped land. The property boasts exceptional locational attributes being within the popular St Ives North Primary School zone and only 90 metres to both shops and public transport.
This property features:
• 4 Bedrooms Master with ensuite, walk-in robe and Bi-fold doors.
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, Island benchtop, European appliance and WI Pantry.
• Polished wooden floorboards, Ducted reverse Cycle A/C, Alarm and LED Downlights.
• Large informal Living/Dining with Bi-fold opening to Level Child-friendly backgarden.
• Formal Lounge/Dining. Family Bathroom, separate W.C. and Internal Laundry.
• Single Lock up garage (int. access) and separate external storage. Wide frontage and setback.
• St Ives High and St Ives North Public School Zone. Warrimoo Oval and Chase shops close.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information contained in this publication but does not constitute any representation by the publishers, vendors or real estate agent Interested parties must rely on their own enquiry.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.