Ray White Gordon
SOLD SOLD SOLD! BY PAULA TALBERG
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sensational skyline views over Garigal National Park, this captivating residence is positioned in Blue Ribbon street in the sought-after suburb of St Ives.
Step inside and experience the property's potential.
- Peacefully set back from the street with a north-easterly aspect.
- Eat-in kitchen with adjoining family living area leading to a large deck.
- Spacious formal lounge and dining plus separate rumpus room or home office.
- 4 bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes. Master with W/I robe and en-suite.
- Outdoor entertaining area with grassed rear yard safe for children.
- Sun bathed swimming pool, set on a large 1,024sqm (approx) block.
- Short walk to City Link and Gordon train station bus, 500m's to St Ives Park Primary, parks and Acron oval.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.