SOLD SOLD SOLD
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
Modern Family Home - Superior Inclusions
Welcome to Richard road arguably the best location to live in St Ives. The superior location provides a 1 km walking, mostly level, radius to majority of schools, city & station bus stops and shopping village within St Ives. The single level north to rear double brick home located on the high-side of the street will certainly appeal to the curb side shopper and those who enjoy walking the streets admiring the beauty of manicured gardens that the select few properties, like number 15, feature. The House is located in the St Ives High and Primary school zones and there is an estimated travel time of approximately 35 Minutes to the City during peak hours. This is truly a remarkable home and a testament to Blue Label Construction's' Master Builders Award.
• Full brick renovated home on level 936sqm of North to rear land.
• Key-less entry, Back to Base alarm, Air-conditioning and Gas connected.
• Renovated family bathroom and ensuite. Reverse cycle split air-conditioning in most rooms.
• Kitchen with Miele appliances, walk-in pantry, under-cabinet led strip lighting and caesarstone benchtops with glass splashback.
• Formal and informal Lounge/dining with polished timber flooring and fireplace.
• Outdoor tropical landscaped gardens and Modwood deck covered by the Vergola' automatic (rain sensor and remote) blade system for Alfresco dining.
• Salt Water gas heated Pool with spa, Stackstone Water feature and Blue LED lighting.
• All beds with Built-ins and Master with walk-in-robe and ensuite.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information contained in this publication but does not constitute any
representation by the publishers, vendors or real estate agent Interested parties must rely on their own enquiry.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.