Quiet and Bright
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This spacious and brilliantly designed near new apartment is situated in a quiet cul de sac only minutes away from St Ives Shopping Village, schools and transport. The building with full lift and security access, architecturally designed to optimise space and natural light, the generous open plan lounge and dining areas flow seamlessly through large floor to ceiling glass doors onto a covered outdoor living space, ideal for entertainers.
Located in a coveted address only a stone throw from fashionable shopping district, bus to Gordon train station and city express.
- 3 well sized bedrooms (main with ensuite and WIR), 2 stylish fully tiled bathrooms
- Stunning oversized open plan living and dining areas with floor to ceiling glass
- Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Private entertaining L shape terrace with a tranquil leafy vista
- Double (side by side) security parking with lift access + Separate Storage, Ducted R/C air-conditioning, video intercom, alarm.
- Close to many popular schools including Masada, Corpus Christi, Brigidine and Grammar
- Strata levies: $ 715.00 p/q approx.
- Council rates: $ 236.00 p/q approx.
- Water rates: $135.00 p/q approx.
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.