SOLD SOLD SOLD
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Townhome with leafy Views - Surprisingly Quiet - Walk to Rail
This unique European style townhouse offers an abundance of living space and has no common walls. Set back from the highway in a security complex, this wonderful home is perfect for those seeking privacy, without compromising space. Ideal as either a luxury living environment or convenient base with easy access to the CBD.
The ground floor comprises three generously-sized bedrooms all with built-ins. Both the master bedroom (with ensuite) and the 3rd bedroom open to a private terrace. You will find a fully-equipped gas kitchen, an internal laundry with powder room and sun-drenched open plan living areas on the upper floor. Dining, lounge and living areas are seamlessly connected, open the doors to a spacious balcony and you can enjoy a leafy outlook.
Double-glazed glass doors ensure a peaceful and serene setting.
An easy walk to rail, shopping village and Pymble Ladies College, this home is perfect for anyone who is looking to upsize from a unit or downsize from a mansion.
• 3 large bedrooms with ensuite and main bathroom (spa bath) and a courtyard downstairs.
• Gourmet open plan kitchen with Smeg appliances and breakfast bar overlooks expansive living and family meals area flowing to private, sunny enclosed balcony with delightful bush views, powder room and laundry.
• Light-filled, spacious interiors create ambience of privacy and luxury
• Pymble public school and Turramurra High School zones.
• Visitor parking, security parking, video intercom, air-conditioning, gas bayonet
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information contained in this publication but does not constitute any
representation by the publishers, vendors or real estate agent Interested parties must rely on their own enquiry.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.