SOLD BY ARI AKBARIAN
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Blue ribbon position, high side, level on a Street leading to the station!
Position, topography, location and size come to mind when drafting the blueprint for your dream home. This is why Ray White Gordon / St Ives / Lindfield have great pleasure introducing this listing to the market. In the Pymble Public School zone and within close proximity to Knox Preparatory, Abbotsleigh, Barker College, Pymble Ladies College and with Bannockburn Oval literally around the corner, the foundation for raising your family is set. The full brick family home is nestled on a mostly level 873 sqm north to rear block with a 41 metre frontage on a high set position. Upon entry you are greeted with polished floorboards period features and natural charm. The open plan formal lounge and dining opens out onto a wrap around verandah which provides the stage to entertain guests and absorb the leafy surrounds. For the kids there are multiple recreational areas whether it be the rumpus (potential third bed) or the level lawns surrounding the property while you survey from your conventional kitchen. After all the fun there are two bedrooms side by side for you and the kids to retire and rest in this peaceful and private setting. Just follow Station Street travelling south and you'll find yourself at Pymble Station or walk around the block to Bannockburn Road and Pacific Highway is an 850 metre level walk away.
- Full brick home nestled on a level block of 873 sqm
- Large wrap around verandah with leafy outlook creating a peaceful setting
- Formal and informal entertaining areas with easy access from Kitchen
- Single lock up with storage. Laundry with further external storage
- 2 Beds with potential of creating a 3rd. Polished floorboards throughout
- Child friendly level lawns with Bannockburn Oval around the corner
- Walk to Princes street shops and within Pymble Public School zone (literally around the corner)
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.