SOLD BY SIMA AKBARIAN
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Spacious & Bright Family Residence - Convenient East side location
Welcome to this well-appointed, brick house located on the high-side of the sought after Dalrymple Crescent, Pymble. Situated on approximately 975 sqm with two street frontages and a north to rear aspect, there is plenty of scope to further add value (STCA). Enter and you'll quickly envisage the whole family (including the in-laws) living here. From start to finish the accommodation keeps on giving with six bedrooms (all with built-ins) and of course the master with ensuite and walk-in robe. Entertaining is of course a must with a big family and so many birthdays so you'll appreciate the large lounge room, separate family, rumpus room, entertaining terrace and the party wouldn't be complete without a pool for someone to jump in! The kitchen comes complete with all the appliances you need to cater for the whole and extended family with a servery and windows that survey the outdoor swimming pool (incase we need to keep an eye on things). Furthermore the lower level accommodates both the double car garage and workshop with internal access and a further study, bathroom and storage rooms mean that man cave' or in-laws accommodation is only a renovation away (STCA). Close to Gordon or Pymble train Station, schools and only a short distance away from both St Ives Shopping Village, Gordon Shops and public transport, everyday life is convenient from this location.
• 6 Beds w/ BIR and family bathroom. Master w/ ens. & WIR.
• Brick home situated on high side 975 sqm north to rear land.
• A/C, LED downlights, high ceilings, internal laundry and storage.
• Swimming pool, lush gardens, front balcony and paved entertaining terrace.
• DLUG with large storage, bathroom and Study - conversion potential (STCA).
• Kitchen with servery to family room, large living and separate rumpus.
• Close to Public schools, Masada College, Ravenswood, Corpus Christi & other private schools nearby.
• Public transport close by providing direct links to City.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information contained in this publication but does not constitute any representation by the publishers, vendors or real estate agent Interested parties must rely on their own enquiry.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.