Prime character residence in a tightly held enclave
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Showcasing exquisite old world charm, this enchanting family home blends classic character with contemporary style. Set on approx. 929sqm, the home offers elegant interiors, impeccable gardens and a wonderful pool for all the family to enjoy in an immensely private setting. Located in a blue ribbon pocket, it is within walking distance to Lindfield train station, village shops and express city buses.
- Immaculately presented, stunning entry hall, period features, picture rails & decorative ceilings throughout
- Formal lounge room features an ornate fireplace and polished timber floors
- Grand size dining room with large windows, ornate fireplace and rich timber floors
- North facing front sitting veranda overlooks beautiful established gardens
- Large light filled family living and dining area seamlessly flows to outdoor entertaining
- Open plan kitchen includes a gas cooktop, walk in pantry and has views to the backyard
- Federation style main bathroom includes a separate bath and shower recess
- Spacious bedroom / home office with an ornate fireplace offers leafy views
- Guest bedroom on entry level includes an ensuite and walk in robe, ornate fireplace
- Main upstairs bedroom includes a walk in robe, ensuite features tessellated tiles, timber vanity with double basins and private balcony with picturesque views
- Two upstairs bedrooms are equipped with built-in wardrobes, one includes a study bench
- Lush child friendly lawns bordered by mature gardens and an in ground swimming pool
- Easy access to an extensive under roof lock up storage space
- Internal laundry provides direct access to outdoors, two linen cupboards
- Double lock up garage plus a roomy workshop, additional drive way parking
- Bus on Middle Harbour Road travels to Chatswood Shopping Precinct
- Stroll to Roseville Park, Lindfield Oval and recreational facilities
- Close proximity to exclusive private schools. Lindfield East Public School zone.
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.