SOLD SOLD SOLD BY Sima Akbarian
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Double Brick House set on 600 sqm land - Low maintenance
There is plenty of scope to add value to this two storey home located on this prestigious street. Only 350 metres walk to Killara primary school and approximately 1km walk to Killara Train station this property has the location attributes for a family who seek the conveniences that only residents in this locale take for granted. The accommodation comprises of 4 bedrooms (including teenager's retreat), family and separate dining room with large kitchen with back garden aspect. There are 4 entertaining terraces, 1 bathroom and large laundry with potential to convert into 2nd bathroom. There are two street frontages, high ceilings, wooden floorboards and plenty of storage. The property is also located within close proximity to Ravenswood and UTS Ku-ring-gai campus. Easy access to Macquarie or Chatswood shopping centres, with Gordon and Killara Golf courses close by.
- 3 Double sized bedrooms all with built-ins plus large 4th bedroom/home office downstairs with separate access.
- Spacious and bright kitchen with casual dining flows to private entertaining timber deck and separate formal dining room.
- Large lounge room with a fire place and polished timber flooring throughout
- 1.5 Bathroom with a separate toilet.
- Killara High/Primary school catchment (High school bus stop at front of house), just mins walk to Killara Primary and many prominent schools close by.
- Lots of storage, easy care garden, and carport.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information contained in this publication but does not constitute any representation by the publishers, vendors or real estate agent. Interested parties must rely on their own enquiry.
- Single Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.