Sold by Ari! - $1,800,000
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set on an unrivalled 2,226 sqm, nestled in a private and peaceful setting, sits this single level family home with vista views over a northerly aspect tranquil landscaped gardens.
Internally, a sense of space is created with high ceilings, large floor to ceiling pane windows and sky lights creating an airy atmosphere bringing the outside in. With earthy, warm tones throughout the home, the environment influences its interiors with western cedar walls, gas fireplace and two alfresco entertaining areas. A private escape yet within close proximity to highly sought after Gordon East primary school, Gordon train station, Bus terminal, Gordon shopping centre and cafe precinct. The home is also within the Killara High School zone and accessible to private schools such as Knox, Pymble Ladies College, Ravenswood, Abbotsleigh and Sydney Grammar School.
Summary features include:
* Open plan kitchen with European integrated appliances; separate laundry.
* Formal / Informal living & dining areas with feature gas fireplace and 180 degree views.
* 4 bedrooms over two wings with main including ensuite.
* Two bathrooms plus guest toilet and Gas central heating throughout.
* A few outdoor entertaining areas to suit most weather conditions.
* Undercover parking for two cars with separate workshop.
* Gordon East Primary and Killara High school zones or walk/bus to Gordon station.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.