Sold prior to Auction! $2,900,000
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcome to this exclusive position on one of the most prestigious locations in the North Shore of Sydney. Offered for the first time in nearly 30 years and probably never to be offered again, this full brick single level home with a North East aspect is set on 1,040 sqm near level land. If it's not the 800 metre level walk to the Gordon Train Station or the picturesque tree lined surrounding streets, it will definitely be the curb-side appeal that will entice the most discerning buyers. With scope to capitalise and plenty of features to enjoy comfortable living in it's current form, this home is also located within Killara High School Zone and walk to Ravenswood School for Girls.
Summary Features include:
- Gourmet Kitchen with aspect onto child friendly lawns.
- 10 metre salt water pool surrounded by enchanted landscaped gardens.
- Landscaped Gardens designed for privacy. North east to rear aspect.
- Formal Lounge and Dining with Fireplace. Informal lounge / dining.
- 3 Large bedrooms and renovated family bathrooms. Internal Laundry.
- Large Terrace with weathershield pergola. 2 car carport.
- Killara High School and Gordon East Primary School Zones.
- 800m Walk to Gordon Train Station and Gordon Shopping / Cafe Precinct close by.
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.