SOLD BY SIMA AKBARIAN
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
An opportunity that comes once in a lifetime!
Located in the exclusive tree lined Elgin street, this two storey family home set on approx. 1022sqm with north to rear aspect. The position and aspect is unique within the Gordon locale giving you that feeling of isolation within Garigal National Park although you are only moments from public transport, Gordon East Public School and within the highly sought after Killara High School zone, without danger of increased density. With the land being scarce, this is the ideal opportunity to improve on this position and like most residents, never leave.
* Generous lounge and dining room opens to a wide deck with leafy views
* Entertaining deck enjoys picturesque views in a private setting
* Modern open plan kitchen adjoins a separate family / meals area
* Kitchen features Caesar stone benchtops, quality appliances & breakfast bar
* Two contemporary style bathrooms plus a separate guest toilet
* Huge main bedroom includes built in robes and provides access to balcony
* Second bedroom with built in robes also has access to balcony
* Spacious, alfresco living area with adjacent paved barbecue area
* Lower level consists of rumpus with storage can be the fourth bedroom
* Internal laundry, a large workshop as well as under house storage
* Fully fenced in ground swimming pool surrounded by established gardens
* Set within the Killara High School zone and Ravenswood School for girls close by.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information contained in this publication but does not constitute any representation by the publishers, vendors or real estate agent interested parties must rely on their own enquiry.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.