SOLD BY SIMA AKBARIAN
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Spacious & Bright Double Brick Single Storey Family Home
When we envisage the North Shore of Sydney, we picture wide tree-lined streets, national parks and friendly neighbours walking their dogs and our kids kicking their footballs at the local oval. If this is what you are after then welcome to the high sought after locale of Darnley Street Gordon. Number 76 has been offered for the first time in 15 years as a 4 bedroom full brick single-storey house on an easy-care 750sqm approx. land. Located within the Killara High and Gordon East Primary school zones and within a 1.8km walk to Gordon Train Station and shopping district, the property has all the attributes for a family who seeks a convenient leafy north shore lifestyle.
• Four bedrooms with BIRS and Master with Ensuite and WIR. Family bathroom + extra WC.
• Kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage. Internal laundry and Terrace.
• Large formal living with fireplace and Dining with Alfresco entertainment area.
• Study or retreat area, linen cupboards and tiled verandah with parkland views.
• Polished Wooden floorboards throughout, Gas bayonets and Alarm.
• Double lock up garage with workshop and storage. Potential to increase size STCA.
• 250m walk to Gordon East Primary school and within Killara High school zone.
• 1.8km walk to Gordon Train station and Gordon's Shopping and restaurant precinct.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information contained in this publication but does not constitute any representation by the publishers, vendors or real estate agent Interested parties must rely on their own enquiry.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.