A premiere address within a peaceful country setting
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
There are only a few streets on the North Shore that customers request by name and only a minority of homes that offer a landscape synonymous with Australia's countryside, welcome to 48A Nelson street, Gordon
Commanding an impressive yet private 1,992sqm, this 3 storey renovated brick home enjoys tranquil surrounds, north to rear aspect with captivating valley views, and yet only a 700m near level walk from Gordon Train station.
The pitched roof and dormers welcome you, to what is, a character home with landscaped gardens, travertine tiled paving, modern decking, picture windows and that inviting portico.
As you enter through the foyer, you will notice the polished wooden floorboards leading to the expansive formal living / dining area with that breathtaking view of Gordon Park. The modern kitchen boasts 'Miele' cook top, Caesarstone benchtops, and of course plenty of storage space. On this level, there are two bedrooms both with BIR's,a family bathroom and Guest W.C.
Continue upstairs where you'll be met with a mini rumpus or study. A further two large bedrooms with built-ins separated by a another large family bathroom. On the lower ground level there is a separate teenager's retreat or Rumpus room with ensuite, and ofcourse, no home is complete without a wine cellar and underground storage / Workshop.
Entertain on an oversized balcony with views over your landscaped garden and 10 metre pool with Travertine coping, or from the terrace leading out of the teenagers retreat / rumpus.
The house has a dual carport with plenty of room to park a few more cars or a small boat off street. You are also located within the Gordon East and Killara High School zones, and with Gordon station close by you have public transport to most major centres and private schools.
• North to rear 3 storey Character home with Gordon Park views on 1,992sqm.
• Swimming pool with Travertine coping surrounded by landscaped gardens.
• Large formal lounge/dining with fireplace leading to entertaining balcony.
• Teenager's retreat/rumpus, storage/cellar leading to outdoor terrace with ramp access.
• Kitchen with 'Miele' cooktop, Caesarstone benchtop, pantry and internal laundry.
• Gordon East and Killara High School zones with plenty of private schools close by.
• 700 m walk to Gordon train station, Cafe precinct and shopping centre.
* If you can't make the open, no stress just email email@example.com to receive a Virtual Reality/Tour link. You must give your details as if you were at the inspection itself.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.