Belgin your search for a family home or investment here! - SOLD by Ari - $1,600,000
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This house is nestled in a tightly held pocket of Gordon and is within the Gordon East and Killara High School zones. Set on an unrivalled 2,226sqm, in a private and peaceful setting, this property is bathed in natural light with floor to ceiling windows, angled ceilings and is cladded in Western Red Cedar boasting a northerly aspect.
Suits any buyer whether you are looking for an investment or raising your family in a community that even includes the odd Wallaby.
Summary features include:
- Large kitchen with European integrated appliances; separate laundry
- Open plan living & dining areas with feature gas fireplace and 180 degree bush views
- Large bedrooms over two wings with main including ensuite.
- Two bathrooms plus guest toilet and Gas central heating throughout.
- Entertaining decked area and balcony with views over Gordon Park.
- Undercover parking for two cars with separate undercover area which can be used as a workshop or carport.
- Gordon East Primary and Killara High school zone or walk/bus to Gordon station.
- Endless possibilities to renovate, modernise or rebuild.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.