SOLD BY SIMA AKBARIAN
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A beautiful home with character - just add the family and pets!
Welcome to 24a Highlands Ave, Gordon, a two storey family home set on approximately 1,466 sqm of battle-axe shaped land providing privacy and peace from the street. The 300 sqm (approx) house is fitted with all the modern conveniences you would expect from a family home with warmth being the theme. As you enter the reception this theme is evident with a terracotta tiling on the ground floor and carpet on the upper floors. Each bedroom has built-ins and a split air-conditioning (some with bay windows) surrounding a large bathroom and separate W.C.. The master bedroom has a walk-in-robe leading to a bright ensuite and an added Juliet balcony. Walk back down the stairs and you are greeted by a formal /informal lounge with fireplace and formal /informal dining surrounded by a wrap-around weather shield covered terrace which would open the house up to entertaining on any scale. If you are having guests overnight or working/studying from home then the bedroom/study adjacent to the internal laundry is a bonus. The Kitchen is fitted with a gas cooktop, stone benchtop, modern appliances ample storage and windows serving the terrace. Furthermore you have a double automatic lock-up garage with storage and internal access, large low maintenance yard and gardens. Being in the Gordon East Public School and Killara High school zones you are in one of the best positions for schooling and for those travelling to the City, M2 or Macquarie Shopping Centre, there is direct access onto Ryde Road. The property is located approximately 1.2 km walk to Gordon Train Station.
- 300sqm (approx.) double storey modern family home on 1,466sqm (approx.)
- Large bedrooms with split air-con, Master with ensuite and walk-in robe.
- Led lighting throughout, fireplace, alarm and high ceilings.
- Formal /Informal Lounge and dining with large family room.
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, modern fittings and stone benchtop plus potential servery.
- Auto-Double-lock-up garage with storage and low maintenance manicured gardens.
- Gordon East public school and Killara High School zones with private schools nearby.
- Easy access to M2, City, Macquarie Business park, Shopping centre and University.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information contained in this publication but does not constitute any
representation by the publishers, vendors or real estate agent Interested parties must rely on their own enquiry.
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.