Ray White Gordon
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!
- 6 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3 Cars
First time on the market in years - Gordon East blue ribbon location
This magnificently built full brick residence is in a highly sort-after Lower North Shore' location and just minutes walk to Gordon station and shops. The bespoke design and high quality finishes deliver a comfortable and elegant family home set on 1,480sqm block with a 47m frontage to tranquil Burgoyne Street.
Featuring separate formal lounge and dining rooms, with gas fireplaces, a huge open plan kitchen, with walk-in pantry and a family room, all flowing onto an alfresco entertaining veranda and a generous balcony overlooking beautifully landscaped gardens with in-ground saltwater pool, wrapped in glass.
- Luxuriously spacious and private master suite with 2 separate walk-in wardrobes & opulent en suite
- Grand rumpus room with access to a large store room and wine cellar.
- Expansive indoor heated spa room
- Substantial three car garage with an extensive storage and access to an enormous workshop and attic
- All bedrooms are generous in size with built-in robes.
- A convenient ramp gives side access to all the living areas of this quality residence.
- Energy saving double glazed windows throughout
- Close to many great schools
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information contained in this publication but does not constitute any
representation by the publishers, vendors or real estate agent Interested parties must rely on their own enquiry.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.