Sold 3 weeks prior to Auction by Sima Akbarian
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Family home with a north easterly Aspect - Opportunity to renovate or extend
This lovingly maintained brick built home is being offered to the market for the first time since 1969. Set elevated on the high side of a popular avenue in a sought after family community surrounded by quality homes, it is ready to move into for enjoyment and offers excellent scope to add value in a peaceful setting. Placed in a premium location, it is within walking distance to East Killara Shopping Village, local parks and Killara High School.
- Generous formal lounge and dining area includes a bar; three sliding doors leads to a balcony with leafy views
- New Zealand 100% Wool carpet, Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning Daikan' and large windows
- Adjoining dining room plus an informal meals area provides access to backyard
- Large kitchen with ample cupboard storage with an open servery
- Three bedrooms with a verdant outlook, main includes an ensuite and a walk in wardrobes
- Main bathroom features a bath tub and shower, plus two individual WC's, separate laundry
- Sunny balcony wraps around most of the home, additional under cover rear pergola area
- Spacious cabana / sunroom with a barbeque is ideal for all weather entertaining
- In ground swimming pool is surrounded by established gardens in a picturesque setting
- Double garage with remote access plus a separate carport as well as on-street parking
- Allan Oval is positioned in Saiala Avenue providing an ideal haven for families
- Close proximity to buses to Killara railway line
- Within walking distance to East Killara Shopping Village, local parks and Killara High School.
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.