Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SOLD BY SIMA AKBARIAN
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Garden apartment in convenient location - Walk to station
Positioned for high end living comes this well-appointed ground floor luxury apartment. With the downsizer in mind, the double brick unit boasts two large bedrooms with the master having his and hers wardrobes, it's own terrace and an ensuite. The kitchen is laden with features such as Caesar stone bench tops, European appliances, storage, internal laundry and a four burner gas cooktop. The entertainer is spoilt with a choice of two outdoor terraces / courtyards, a large combined living / dining room with the open plan kitchen at the helm. High ceilings and reverse cycle air-conditioning add comfort and storage cupboards, convenience. There is a secure single space for the car and a storage cage. The unit is only a short walk to Turramurra train station, Knox Grammar School and even closer to Coles making this an ultra-convenient position.
• Master with Ensuite + two built-ins.
• Kitchen with Gas cooking and Caesar stone bench top.
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and high ceilings.
• Video intercom, lift access, secure parking with storage cage.
• Internal Laundry, main bathroom and storage.
• Spacious entertainers sized courtyard.
• Double brick construction with solid internal walls.
• Close to Turramurra Train station, Warrawee public and Private Schools.
Total area on title: 149sqm
Strata levy - $955 per quarter
Council rates - $317 per quarter
Water rates - $172 per quarter
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.