Downsizer's SEPP Senior Living in St Ives from $1.1M
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ray White St Ives presents North Shore's Tulip Gardens'. Tulip Garden' sits in an enviable position within Sydney's highly regarded Upper North Shore, offering 12 off-the-plan boutique villas and 3 exquisite penthouses located in a premium position amongst manicured gardens.
This stunning development provides desirable positioning, only minutes away from shops, many prestige schools and recreational facilities such as St Ives Rugby club, and sits only a short stroll away from Garigal National Park and Ku-ring-gai Wild Flower Garden. It also has a convenient shopping district located within walking distance, is only a 15 minute drive from Mona Vale Beach and Mona Vale Golf Club, and is conveniently close to Sydney Grammar School as well as other prestige schools.
Set within the biggest growth area in Sydney, this development is set to be an amazing SEPP Seniors Living Space, built under the master guidance of NCC Development in conjunction with Gelder Architects.
- Villas enjoy generous entertaining spaces with sophisticated finishes
- North facing aspect provides natural sunshine and breezy interiors
- Spacious patios take full advantage of its peaceful surrounds
- Gourmet open plan kitchen features stainless steel appliances
- Fully tiled bathrooms include a floating vanity and frameless shower screen
- Secure basement parking with internal access for all Villas
- All Villas include a separate lock up storage area on title
- Villa 9 and Villa 15 come with additional storage areas
- Stroll to Garigal National Park and Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Gardens
- Walk to buses for Gordon Train Station, Macquarie Park, Northern Beaches and the City
- Conveniently close to recreational facilities and major shopping center precincts
- Approximately 20 minutes' drive to Mona Vale Beach and Mona Vale Golf Club
- Close to top private and public schools as well as Pymble Golf Club
Developer = NCC Development
Architech = Stuart Gelder (Gelder Architects)
This residence is set to be ready for occupation at the end of 2019. For further information or to register your interest, please contact Moss Akbarian directly on 0413 599 305 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
View as advertised online or by appointment
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.