Move In To This Beautiful Townhome / One Level Living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you're looking for a private, quiet location with the beauty of greenery surrounding you, but the convenience of communal central living with access to transport, shops and schools, this property will tick all your boxes.
Step into this home and be surprised by how quiet and relaxing it is. An absolute gem in the area, this property boasts superior SEPP Senior lifestyle with convenience and comfort. Ground floor living allows for ease of movement, with a covered outdoor terrace perfect for entertaining with tranquil forest views. Move in to this beautiful home and never want to move out again - don't take my word for it, come and see for yourself!
Book an appointment now and let us take you there, for your very own private inspection.
- Kitchen with newly installed gas, granite benchtops, flows to spacious open plan living and dining area
- 3 bedrooms, master with en-suite and walk-in robe
- Air conditioning, additional ceiling fans in rooms
- Community facilities with BBQ area, pool table, dining, library and entertainment
- New carpets throughout, plantation shutters, entire building recently painted
- Secure double carpark with generous storage, easy access off Mona Vale Road
- Disabled access direct to carpark and home
- Walk to St Ives Shopping Village, Pymble Golf Club, St Ives Bowling Club and more recreation
- Easy access to bus and transport
- SEPP Senior Living over 55's
View as advertised online or by appointment. Onsite parking for inspection is available.
Council Rate: $345 / quarter
Water Rate: $,171.97 / quarter (average over the past 3 quarters)
Strata Levy: $1,458 / quarter
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.