Prime Location with Potential
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Offered to the market for the first time in 45 years, this peaceful family home presents itself bathed in sunlight and situated in a quiet, tree-lined street. With an impressive landholding of 931 sqm, width 18.3m, depth 50m you can choose to live in now offering low maintenance lifestyle with scope to improve, or create your dream home (STCA). Take advantage of this exclusive address, an absolutely private, peaceful and convenient location. It is only a 900m short walk to top-ranking East Gordon Public School as well as close to the North Shore's most prestigious private schools.
- Original full brick home with new ducted gas heating throughout
- Sunny welcoming front terrace
- North aspect combined living room (with fireplace) and dining room
- Gas kitchen overlooking mature, terraced garden
- Three bedrooms with built-in robes, main with terrace
- Good sized bathroom with shower recess plus separate laundry and second toilet
- Single lock-up garage / storage / workshop area. Wine cellar
- Private rear garden, barbecue area
- Only 250m (approx) to beautiful Peace Park and to bus stop for St Ives Shopping Village, Gordon and Pymble Stations and Macquarie University. Opposite Dalrymple-Hay State Forest
Be quick for an inspection. With an attractive price range, convenient location and serene setting, this home will attract significant interest.
Contact kay Kim (0414 378 200) and Tony Chen (0423 388 838) for further details.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
931m² / 0.23 acres
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.