Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Character Home set on 1,374m² within walking distance to Station… Need I say 'Moree'
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
'Wendouree', this well appointed full brick contemporary yet period family home is nestled on a commanding and near level 1,374 sqm block with north to rear aspect.
If you are not sold on the 800 metre walk to the train station or the 500 metre walk to the shopping centre, then surely this period home full of character and charm, with all the classic federation features like central hallway, decorative ceilings, cast iron fireplace and timber floor boards, will.
Tastefully renovated the home merges seamlessly with a renovation that provides a lifestyle for the modern family.
Four bedrooms, three with built-ins are at the front of the home, a jarrah floor hallway leads to the open living area, encompassing the large dining area and stepping down to a lounge with log firebox. A drop down ladder leads to the attic, fully carpeted ideal for a study/fifth bedroom (STCA). The kitchen with European appliances and granite bench tops flows to the air-conditioned living areas and has the eye catching outlook to the landscaped rear yard.
Bi-folds leads to the North facing outdoor deck and wraps around the back of the home overlooking the child-friendly garden. Steps lead down to the lower level where there is a teen retreat, gym, sauna and walk-in wine cellar equipped with sandstone walls, glass shelves, is fully insulated with climate control and houses up to 1300 bottles.
A double carport with electric gates sits high at the front of the property, and leads down to the gazebo and salt water pool. There are fruit trees and a 2500 litre rain water tank for an environmental paradise and those seeking healthy living.
Summary features are as follows:
* Full brick house on a near level, north to rear 1,374 sqm.
* Four generous bedrooms, three with built-ins, two with air conditioning.
* Stone finished gas kitchen boasts stainless steel Miele appliances. Underfloor heating.
* Level child friendly garden, Swimming pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna and Gym.
* 1,300 bottle climate controlled wine cellar, Attic storage conversion.
* Secure double carport, gas ducted heating, back-to-base alarm. 2500 litre rain water tank.
* Walk to Ravenswood school for girls and within Killara High School zone.
* 500 metre walk to Gordon Shopping centre and 800m to Gordon Train station.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.