Full brick luxury home walk to shops and station! - Make your Offer!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set on the high side of a quiet tree-lined street and framed by tiered landscaped gardens, this newly renovated brick residence offers a relaxed lifestyle within a coveted, walk to rail setting. Graced with a functional floor plan and unique French inspired architecture, the home features lead light windows, decorative archways and high ceilings. Showcasing light-filled interiors, a designer Caesarstone kitchen, covered alfresco entertaining and spacious lower-level teenage retreat, its prestigious location is an easy stroll to Ravenswood and within the Killara High catchment area.
- Expansive sun soaked formal living flows to enclosed balcony
- Brand new deluxe kitchen with European appliances
- Siemens 900mm induction and gas cooktop
- Brand new stainless steel LG double door fridge
- Separate formal dining with fireplace; new timber and tiled flooring
- Master with WIR and deluxe ensuite with freestanding tub
- Five bedrooms, four with built-in robes; ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Three bathrooms and two separate toilets
- Brand new ensuite bathroom features a new TV and Louis XIV style tapware
- Rumpus/home office with bathroom; internal entry to DLUG
- New covered alfresco entertaining and easy care near-level lawns
- Large double lockup garage plus open area for up to 6 cars
- Gas heating, 4 skylights, 20 solar panels, abundant storage areas
- Approx. 500 metres to Gordon Golf Club
- Approx. 1 km to Gordon station; approx. 800 metres to shops, cafes and restaurants
View: By Appointment or As Advertised
Please contact Tony on 0423 388 838 to arrange an inspection, 7 days a week.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information contained in this publication but does not constitute any representation by the publishers, vendors or real estate agent interested parties must rely on their own enquiry.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.