Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Spacious one bedroom gem with bright and private aspect + Study nook
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
When it comes to downsizing, investing or seeking that premium unit to include in your property portfolio, then this unit, in the sought after suburb of Gordon is the one to inspect. Located on the upper level of this near new building and bathed in natural sunlight the unit boasts a private balcony with bayonet, lights and electrical output making alfresco entertaining a breeze. The combined lounge dining flows seamlessly to the open plan modern kitchen with gas cooktop and near new appliance surrounded by that stone benchtop. The Bedroom has built-ins and is accompanied by a fully tiled luxurious bathroom. The unit has plenty of storage throughout, a study nook and internal laundry. There is air-conditioning throughout and a car space with caged storage.
• Near new one bed with storage, study nook and covered balcony
• Open plan Kitchen with Gas cooktop, modern appliances and stone benchtop
• Combined lounge / dining, air-conditioning and internal laundry
• Bed with built-ins and fully tiled luxurious bathroom
• Car space with storage and security intercom entry
• Within Gordon West public and Killara High School zone
• Walk to Gordon Train station and restaurants
Strata levy - $630 per quarter
Council rates - $470 per quarter
Water rates - $178 per quarter
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.