Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Brand New Living! LUXURY & LIFESTYLE!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Vertice Gordon at 904-914 Pacific Highway (entry via 57 Fitzimons Lane) is the highest residential tower in the district. Designed by award winning architect Woods Bagot, the team have created seamless living environments that make the most of the spectacular views. With its elevated location and sweeping panoramic views, Vertice is the high point of Sydney's prestigious North Shore.
- Unrivalled design
- Beautiful city skyline views, perfect for New Years Eve Fireworks
- Superb interiors and quality European fixtures including DeLonghi appliances, Grohe tapware and Villeroy and Boch toilet suites
- With large entertaining balcony, great for the family or parties.
- Very generous floor plan: 105 sqm , plus security carspace and storage.
- Superior value comparing to the similar off plan units in the area. The apartment will be finished around September.
- Top choice for the entertainers or picturesque lifestyle
- Short walk to Library, Gordon Shopping Centre, local cafs, train station with frequent service to Sydney CBD
- Only 10 minutes short drive to cosmopolitan Chatswood and 20 minutes to CBD
- Close to some of Australia's finest schools: Pymble Ladies' College, Ravenswood, Abbotsleigh & Knox Grammar.
- Catchment for renown Gordon West Primary School & Killara High School
- Easy access to M2, Macquarie University and Shopping Town
- Quality project by over 40 year's experienced team at EDG, one of Australia's most successful boutique developers, with their emphasis on "best in class".
- Balcony with fantastic view of Sydney skyline
Call Tony on 0423 388 838 for more information.
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.