This property will be available from June 18, 2018.
Spacious Family Home Garden and Pool Maintenance Included
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This idyllic 4 bedroom home is perfect for the growing family. Set in the peaceful surrounds of East Lindfield and barely 1km walk to East Lindfield Primary, as well as being within the Killara High School Catchment and close to transport direct to Chatswood, City or Lindfield Station, this residence is set with perfect convenience.
The modern open-plan kitchen flows through to a light-filled casual living space, which is connected to the covered outdoor wrap-around balcony with floor-to-ceiling glass doors. This entire space overlooks well-maintained gardens, creating the perfect environment for easy year-round entertainment. 3 spacious bedrooms sit within this level, and a private retreat master bedroom covers the entire upstairs floor with a luxurious ensuite and a walk in wardrobe. Downstairs houses a family rumpus room with hidden laundry facilities. Rumpus opens up to level lawns and solar heated swimming pool with dedicated shower.
With a flexible floorplan and plenty of usable outdoor space, this well designed contemporary family home offers an enviable lifestyle for all families.
Property Features Include:
- Modern open-plan kitchen with European appliances, gas cook-top, stand-alone breakfast bar and plenty of storage
- Kitchen flowing through to casual living / dining space. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors open to wrap-around balcony overlooking gardens
- 3 spacious, sunny bedrooms with built in wardrobes and fans
- Master bedroom covers entire top floor with walk in wardrobe & ensuite
- Double doors lead to airy lounge room flowing through to formal dining, polished floorboards throughout except in the bedrooms
- Laundry adjacent to downstairs rumpus room, with easy access to secure gardens and solar-heated pool with cover and dedicated shower. Garden and pool maintenance included
- Double lock up garage, wine cellar, ducted air-conditioning, solar hot water
- Security alarm, ample storage, wheelchair access to front and rear of premises
- Walk to Lindfield shops, IGA, oval and parks, as well as bus to City, Chatswood or Lindfield station
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.