Application Approved + Deposit Taken
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This gorgeous full brick, light-filled family home has been recently updated and is located in a quiet and coveted location, a short stroll to popular village shops and cafes, Turramurra North Public School, in arguably one of North Turramurra's best streets.
Lovely sunny paved entertaining area with North aspect, fully fenced child & pet friendly back yard.
Dual driveways, extensive under house storage and workshop.
* 3 / 4 bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
* 2 new bathrooms (main with double vanity and bath), separate toilet
* Spacious living & dining areas with gas fireplace, air conditioning, picture windows and North aspect
* Fully enclosed sunroom
* Separate studio / guest accommodation / home office, or 4th bedroom
* Modern well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances and large pantry
* Polished floorboards and high ceilings
* Gas heating
Short level walk to all amenities including bus, shops, cafes and North Turramurra Public School.
Moments to North Turramurra Golf Course and Turramurra Bowling Club.
Ideally positioned in a sought-after street with easy access to many quality public and private schools, transport links, shopping and stunning Bobbin Head National Park, this is a must to see!
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.