APPLICATION APPROVED + DEPOSIT TAKEN
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This elegant strata title townhouse is located in a boutique complex of just fourteen. Renovated to a high standard, beautifully presented and immaculately maintained.
The versatile floorplan will appeal to families across a range of ages and stages. A welcoming front terrace invites you into a large, light main living area, which flows through to a large light eat-in kitchen. Doors lead from the kitchen to a large north-facing alfresco courtyard. Guest toilet and plenty of storage.
The upstairs accommodation includes a large master bedroom with ensuite and plenty of wardrobe space. Opens to a small balcony. The double second bedroom has BIR's, good size family bathroom as well as a separate laundry. A generous architectural loft on the third level is a flexible space, suitable either as a third bedroom, retreat, home office or rumpus room.
The front and rear courtyard spaces are very generous with loads of natural light and great for entertaining.
Reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
Just steps to shops, restaurants, cafes, transport, schools and the village green, this is an enviable lifestyle choice.
- Living area opens to the lovely private terrace
- Contemporary kitchen and casual meals area; granite benchtops, pantry and under-stair storage
- Guest toilet on ground level
- Large master with built-in wardrobes, ensuite with marble top vanity
- Second bedroom with built-in robes
- Substantial loft on the third level suitable as a third bedroom, retreat, home office or rumpus room
- Modern family bathroom
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, internal laundry, great storage
- Plantation shutters and freshly painted throughout
- Timber floors to ground level, carpeting to upper levels
- Double glazed windows to second bedroom & loft area
- Private rear garden courtyard and paved front terrace
- Double lock-up garage offering secure storage space; Visitor parking
Pets considered on application.
- Steps to St Ives Village with shops, eateries and services
- Bus stop at your doorstep
- 750m (8 mins) to the Village Green
- Walk to St Ives Primary and High Schools (1.4km or 15 mins)
- 650m to Masada College, 20 mins to St Ives North Public
- Walk St Ives Occasional Care and Catholic schooling
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.