- 6 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 2 Cars
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 21 OCTOBER BETWEEN 11.00 AND 11.30am
This stately home, quietly tucked away in a cul-de-sac, with circular drive and views over Ku-ring-gai National Park.
Offering a two-storey, full brick four bedroom luxury house with period charm, infused with modern fixtures and fittings. There are an additional two cottages which can be used as games rooms, gym or home offices.
The property is located in one of Sydney's most prestigious suburbs, renowned for it's exceptional schools, demographic, topography, recreational facilities, public transport, proximity to major shopping centres, beaches, City and of course the St Ives Shopping Village. The property is also located in the highly regarded St Ives North Primary School zone, boasting no traffic lights to the shopping village, one traffic light to Gordon station and within easy proximity to the City of Sydney via Bus 194 or a 25-30 minute drive. There are ample bus services to private schooling and local clubs are plentiful.
- 4 double bedrooms all with built-ins, and 2 modern bathrooms, plush wool carpeting
- Grande master bedroom with generous walk-in robe and en suite
- Spacious light-filled formal lounge with log fire, separate banquet dining room
- Scullery & Holz kitchen with marble bench tops and stainless steel appliances, full pantry
- Extensive multi-functional casual living areas flowing to wonderful alfresco entertaining
- In-ground pool, landscaped lawns and gardens, gravel circular front driveway
- Fully ducted air-conditioning, gas connected, fireplaces, alarm, 2 car accommodation
Home Office Features:
- 1 bedroom with adjacent living room, air conditioning
- Kitchen with dishwasher and modern bathroom and Polished timber floors
- Games room or guest accommodation with separate toilet, shower and hand basin
- Laundry plus extensive storage and polished timber floors
PETS CONSIDERED ON APPLICATION
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information contained in this publication but does not constitute any representation by the publishers, vendors or real estate agent interested parties must rely on their own enquiry.
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.