LEASED MORE PROPERTIES WANTED
- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 4 Cars
Tucked away in a friendly cul-de-sac location, within walking distance of Sydney Grammar and within the St Ives North Public School catchment, this impressive large family home will appeal to those who enjoy peace and easy living.
Elegant and prestigious, this superb full-brick family residence delivers estate-like living, a floor plan suitable for large families with alfresco spaces suited for entertaining on a large scale. Expansive living spaces enjoy a seamless flow to the stunning outdoor areas, whilst bedroom accommodation is luxurious and comfortable.
A master suite, guest bedroom or family room, and a further 4 double bedrooms.
• Grand, double-door entry
• Expansive living and dining areas open to a large entertaining area
• Decked cabana-style entertaining area with feature lighting
• Large family rumpus / further guest accommodation leads to pool and terrace with retractable vergola
• A stone and timber kitchen designed to welcome entertaining, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking
• Large walk-in pantry, separate laundry with access to outside
• Study, ducted aircon, alarm system, gas heating
• Four substantial double bedrooms, superior master suite with WIR and en suite
• Massive 4 car garage
• Private child-friendly rear garden
• Walking distance to public transport, shops, cafes and restaurants
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.