Applications and Deposit Taken
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This large family home features a newish gas kitchen, which leads into a separate dining room.
This sunny Art Deco home set on a corner of two streets with two points of access features:
- Brand new kitchen with stone benchtops, Gas cooking, Stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
- Spacious Lounge with feature fireplace(working) and double doors flowing onto sandstone-paved front terrace & garden
- Separate dining room off the kitchen with blackbutt timber floors set to impress
- 3 spacious bedrooms with blackbutt timber floors & 4th bedroom/ study off kitchen
- Freshly painted and blackbutt timber floors throughout
- Renovated bathroom with bath and shower and glossy finishes
- Renovated Separate Toilet
- Under house lock-up garage and workshop. Access from Victoria Avenue to carport plus off-street parking
- Fully fenced lawn and garden entertaining area
- Close to City buses, schools, parks and shops. (Within Middle Cove School catchment)
- This property will go quick! Access off side back street for convenience.
AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT
Disclaimer: Ray White believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the information.
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.